New Service Request

Welcome to the Jacobia Water Supply Corporation Community.  Please contact our office by phone or you can print out the Service Application and Agreement below, to apply for service.  All Agreements must be submitted along with legal proof of ownership. If a deed is on file with Hunt/CAD we can use it to verifity ownership. If not, proof can be a copy of a Deed of Trust, a Warranty Deed, last will and testament or other legal document that shows your name along with the property address. A notarized, general easement form is also required as part of the membership agreement.

Relevant Documents